Garage Door Tune-Up and Inspection
Whether you have a commercial or residential property, one thing that should be addressed is a garage door tune-up and inspection.
Besides providing optimal performance, the procedure increases the garage doors’ safety for everyone.
When the time comes to maintain your garage door, trust the experts at B&W Garage Doors Calgary to help.
What is covered?
Lubricating the hinges, rollers, bearing plates, center bearing and the springs.
Garage Door Weight & Balance Check.
Testing the sensors reverse safety feature.
Inspected for any dents, tearing in the metal and other damage.
Tracks not obstructed and running smoothly.
Inspecting the cables for fraying and kinking which lead to breakage.
Inspecting Signs of Wear or Failure in Extension & Torsion Springs.
Weather stripping and Bottom Seal inspecting cracks, holes or missing sections in the rubber.
All Remotes & switches tested.
We inspect each individual roller for signs of wear or breakage.
Garage Door Opener is working as intended.
We inspect the drums for cracking and unusual wear.
The Importance of a Garage Door Tune-Up
To keep a garage door in optimal working condition, it helps to have regular tune-up inspections done. Here is what we do when performing the service:
- We check and adjust the cables to the springs
- Ensure that the garage door operates smoothly and tighten hardware components as needed
- We check for obstructions to signs of wear and tear on the tracks and hinges
- We keep the gears and sensors in good working order and lubricate all the moving parts
- We will verify the integrity of the weather seals insulation
- Lastly, we remove obstructions and debris away from the sensors
You must perform this inspection regularly, at least ones a year.
You use the garage door daily, and the components are under pressure.
Hence, it ends up with daily wear and tears you cannot see with the eye.
Thus the door can fail without warning.
Before your garage door fails on you, contact B&W Garage Door in Calgary to have your tune-up inspection done.
We are a friendly, local, family run business right in your neighborhood.
Benefit From a Regular Tune-Up and Inspection
With a garage door tune-up and inspection, you have loads of benefits as follows:
- It prevents major garage door issues as you address the minor issues that arise early on. Hence, you can avoid motors burning out, springs from snapping off, and doors sliding off the track.
- Looking at the previous concerns, you save money by avoiding costly repairs.
- Most importantly, you maintain safety to avoid accidents and inconveniences resulting from a garage door not operating as it should.
A Cost-Effective Solution To Prioritize Safety and Convenience
One thing that most homeowners and businesses need to remember is maintaining the garage door. With regular checkups and maintenance, you can avoid expensive repairs before it happens.
So, prioritize the safety of everyone with a garage door tune-up and inspection today with B&W Garage Doors in Calgary.
Trust the expert advice and technicians to ensure your garage door keeps working. Then, contact or complete our online form.
Our staff will get back to you with the answers you’re looking for.
We provide a professional 24/7 emergency garage door service with experienced technicians and do a thorough inspection. Get your free cost estimate from us NOW.
Garage Door tune up - FAQs
If your garage door is new or only gets used occasionally, it should be serviced once a year or every two years.
We repair cracked or damaged parts and lubricate rollers and door springs to make movement easier.
The process continues with diagnostics on the counterbalance system, safety settings, and garage door opener.
The service is between 45 minutes to hour and half.
Regular garage door tune-ups will also help to extend the lifespan of your door, and resolve the problems before they get worse.